Become a member of Bike Bakersfield and join the movement!
Join Bike Bakersfield to help get more people on bicycles in Bakersfield. Our new subscription memberships are a great way to support Bike Bakersfield’s ongoing events, activities, and advocacy efforts.
You can contribute by donating or becoming a Bike Bakersfield member. Since we are a nonprofit organization, your monetary contributions are tax exempt. Memberships are also a great gift idea for the cyclist in your life!
From now until January 31, 2020, you will receive a FREE BIKE TUNEUP with your membership!
Use your Bike Bakersfield membership card to get discounts at local retailers!
What are the benefits of membership?
The greatest benefit of being a member is being a part of Kern County’s bike-friendly movement. Members show strength in numbers and gives us more persuasive backing when lobbying for better bike infrastructure.
Membership funds contribute to the Full Moon Rides, May Bike Month events, and more. Membership dollars also support the Safe Routes to School program, the bike kitchen and bike rodeos.
Other membership perks:
- Free access to use our Bike Kitchen’s tools, bike repair stands, and direction from our mechanic
- 10% off on Bike Kitchen purchases
- Enrollment in one (1) bicycle education class per year
- Membership card offering discounts at participating retailers and businesses
- Bike Bakersfield newsletter including members-only communication and events
- An affiliate membership with the California Bicycle Coalition.
Click the Join Now link and make a $25 donation or more to Bike Bakersfield. All memberships last for a full calendar year. After making the donation, you will see a pop-up asking if you would like to become a Bike Bakersfield member. Please select yes. We will send you your membership card in the mail usually 1-2 weeks after your donation has been received.