Become a member of Bike Bakersfield and join the movement!
Bike Bakersfield’s members make up the largest bicycle coalition in the Central Valley. Join the movement to get more people riding and walking safely and confidently in their neighborhoods! Members make up an integral part of our advocacy efforts, and show solidarity for safety, transportation access, and our mission of Bicycling for
Everyday Transportation. We are proud to use Network For Good as our fundraising and communications platform to engage our members. Check out our profile here.
Membership funds contribute to the Full Moon Rides, Project Light Up the Night, Bike Month events, bike kitchen equipment, and more. All monetary contributions are tax exempt and come with a donation receipt.
What are the benefits of membership?
The greatest benefit of being a member is being a part of Kern County’s bike-friendly movement. These funds not only keep our programs running, our members get great perks like:
- Free access to use our Bike Kitchen’s tools, bike repair stands, and direction from our mechanic
- 10% off on Bike Kitchen purchases
- Discounts at participating retailers and businesses with a valid membership card
- Bike Bakersfield newsletter including members-only communications and events
- An affiliate membership with the California Bicycle Coalition.
Click the link below to make a $25 donation or more to Bike Bakersfield. All memberships last for a full calendar year. After making the donation, you will see a pop-up asking if you would like to become a Bike Bakersfield member. We will send you your membership card in the mail usually 1-2 weeks after your donation has been received.