Become a member of Bike Bakersfield and join the movement!
Our classic membership packages are renewable annually.
Join Bike Bakersfield to help get more people on bicycles in Bakersfield. Our new subscription memberships are a great way to support Bike Bakersfield’s ongoing events, activities, and advocacy efforts.
You can contribute by donating or becoming a Bike Bakersfield member. Since we are a nonprofit organization, your monetary contributions are tax exempt. Memberships are also a great gift idea for the cyclist in your life!
What are the benefits of membership?
The greatest benefit of being a member is being a part of Kern County’s bike-friendly movement. Members show strength in numbers and gives us more persuasive backing when lobbying for better bike infrastructure. Membership funds contribute to the Full Moon Rides, May Bike Month events, and more. Membership dollars also support the Safe Routes to School program, the bike kitchen and bike rodeos.
Other membership perks:
- Free access to use our Bike Kitchen’s tools, bike repair stands, and direction from our mechanic
- 10% off on Bike Kitchen purchases
- Enrollment in one (1) bicycle education class per year
- Membership card offering discounts at participating retailers and businesses
- Bike Bakersfield newsletter including members-only communication and events
- An affiliate membership with the California Bicycle Coalition.
Click the dropdown menu below and choose the appropriate box.
To add a family member to your membership, select the membership plan you desire and click “Add to Cart”. Click the back button to return to the Join page, select “Add Family Member” from the list, and again click “Add to Cart”.