Membership funds contribute to the Full Moon Rides, Project Light Up the Night, Bike Month events, bike kitchen equipment, and more. All monetary contributions are tax exempt and come with a donation receipt.
What are the benefits of membership?
The greatest benefit of being a member is being a part of Kern County’s bike-friendly movement. These funds not only keep our programs running, our members get great perks like:
- Free access to use our Bike Kitchen’s tools, bike repair stands, and direction from our mechanic
- 10% off on Bike Kitchen purchases
- Discounts at participating retailers and businesses with a valid membership card
- Bike Bakersfield newsletter including members-only communications and events
- An affiliate membership with the California Bicycle Coalition.
All memberships last for a full calendar year. After making the donation, you will see a pop-up asking if you would like to become a Bike Bakersfield member. We will send you your membership card in the mail usually 1-2 weeks after your donation has been received.